Jennifer Capriles

​​I often refer to myself as an ordinary heterosexual woman from New York with extraordinary dreams. Currently, that dream involves working with African American cultures who often struggle with the acknowledgement of the HIV virus and other illnesses which have been historically stigmatized.
I am a pretty big researcher and believe that protecting the public’s health starts from minimizing the risks to products containing toxins. I have written about resources which support  establishing a more regular dialogue leading to an increased awareness around HIV prevention and aging processes, all of which you can find on my website. I earned my Associate Degree in Arts & Human Services at Bronx Community College. I should also mention that I work with children ages 3 to 5, I love school studies and I believe that Jennifer Aniston may just have been my favorite actress.
I am also happy to share that I was selected as one of the 2021 – 2022 Research study participants in the Cuny Edge Program at Hunter College. I am the creator and host of the Parent Friendly webpage within La Peninsula Head-start. Lastly, and most important , I’m a human who cares about other humans.